Digital print for packaging and displays has many benefits and is ideal for customers who are looking for alternatives to traditional offset printing which is a plate or tooling driven process. It offers a way to professionally brand protective packaging and in-store signage and displays with custom print without the need for large production runs. Digital printed packaging, labels, and displays is a fast-growing market – and for good reason – it offers many benefits to the customer including:
- Cost Effective: Digital print requires no die-cut tooling or print plates which can be an unexpected upfront expense for the customer or out of range cost for smaller businesses.
- Small Production Runs: Digital print allows for production of small volume jobs and print runs.
- Universal Application: Digital print has a universal application and prints on any substrate including metal, plastic, wood and corrugated paper.
- High Print Quality: A 4 color + white process with spot varnish capabilities allows for creative, unique displays and packaging. In addition, multiple passes allows for better saturation and higher print quality depending on application needed.
- Easy Edits: A digital platform allows customers to change copy on a per item basis. For example, in store displays and end caps can be modified on a per store or pricing offer basis.
- Fast Turnaround: Digital print is typically 10-14 days faster than a traditional process thanks to enhanced output speed and productivity, as well as shortened setup times
Pratt Industries and Digital Printing
With features like reverse and double-image reverse printing, the capability to print on any surface under 2” and multi-layered printing with several finish possibilities in a single image, Pratt Industries uses top-of-the-line technology to produce some of the highest quality digital print for packaging and displays in the industry. Contact us to learn more!